Skip to main content

Free Download MP3 dan Lirik Lagu Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger (feat Christina Aguilera)

Free Download MP3 dan Lirik Lagu Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger (feat Christina Aguilera). Lagu ini menjadi salah satu lagu terpopuler 1 bulan terakhir ini. Banyak penikmat musik yang sangat welcome dengan lagu ini, termasuk saya. berikut lirik lagu yang saya bagikan.


Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger (feat Christina Aguilera)
[Verse1]
Just Shoot For The Stars
If it Feels Right
Then Aim From My Heart
If you Feel Like
And Take Me Away
Make it Okay
I Swear I'll Behave

[Verse 2]
You Wanted Control
So We Waited
I Put On a Show
Now I Make it
You Said I'm a Kid
My Ego is Big
I Don't Give a Shit

[Chorus]
And it Goes Like This
Take Me By The Tongue
And I'll Know You
Kiss Me Till You're Drunk
And I'll Show You All

The Moves Like Jagger
I've Got The Moves Like Jagger
I've Got The Moves Like Jagger

I Don't Need To Try To Control You
Look Into My Eyes and I'll Own You
With Them Moves Like Jagger
I've Got The Moves Like Jagger
I've Got The Moves Like Jagger

[Verse 3]

Maybe It's Hard
When You Feel Like
You're Broken And Scarred
Nothing Feels Right
But When You're With Me
I'll Make You Believe
That I've Got The Key (Oh! )

[Verse 4]

So Get In The Car
We Can Ride it
Wherever You Want
Get Inside it
And You Want to Steer
But I'm Shifting Gears
I'll Take it From Here

[Chorus]
And it Goes Like This
Take Me By The Tongue
And I'll Know You
Kiss Me Till You're Drunk
And I'll Show You All

The Moves Like Jagger
I've Got The Moves Like Jagger
I've Got The Moves Like Jagger

I Don't Need To Try To Control You
Look Into My Eyes and I'll Own You
With Them Moves Like Jagger
I've Got The Moves Like Jagger
I've Got The Moves Like Jagger

[Chistina's Verse]
You Wanna Know
How To Make Me Smile
Take Control
Own Me Just For The Night
And If I Share My Secret
You're Gonna Have To Keep it
Nobody Else Can See This

So Watch An Learn
I Won't Show You Twice
Head To Toe
Oooh Baby Rub Me Right

But If I Share My Secret
You're Gonna Have To Keep it
Nobody Else Can See This

[Chorus]
And it Goes Like This
Take Me By The Tongue
And I'll Know You
Kiss Me Till You're Drunk
And I'll Show You All

The Moves Like Jagger
I've Got The Moves Like Jagger
I've Got The Moves Like Jagger

I Don't Need To Try To Control You
Look Into My Eyes and I'll Own You
With Them Moves Like Jagger
I've Got The Moves Like Jagger
I've Got The Moves Like Jagger 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prediksi togel sabtu

Tips Sehat Prediksi Togel Hari Ini Prediksi togel hari ini untuk prediksi togel singapore. Angka wajib : 6721 2D lemah : 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 Tetap utamakan prediksi anda sendiri.

Tirupati Hotels - Living Near the Seven Hills

Tirupati is a name that evokes an image of Lord Venkateshwara, and inspires devotion in the minds of Hindus the world over. This temple town attracts millions of visitors every year, and is now considered the busiest pilgrimage center in the world. The main temple of Lord Venkateshwara is located in the Thirumala hills, said to be the second oldest rock mountain in the world. The beautiful hills are themselves considered a temple, and the Thirumala is in its entirety a holy shrine. Tirupati attracts so many visitors per day that the hospitality industry is a booming business in this temple town. You can find any kind of accommodation here from luxury hotels to guest houses and Devasthanam cottages. You can find many three star hotels in Tirupati that provide a nice blend of economic and luxurious living. Three Star Tirupati Hotels Tirumala Residency Hotel Tirumala Residency is an elegant three star hotel that is very close to the Tirupati Railway Station. The hotel has 62 rooms ...

Khasiat dan Manfaat Madu - Tips Memilih Kontrasepsi Bagi Ibu Menyusui

Tips Sehat Khasiat dan Manfaat Madu Memilih Kontrasepsi. Pastikan Anda tahu bahwa susu ibu (ASI) adalah sebuah metode pemberian makan bayi yang terbaik, terutama pada bayi berusia kurang dari 6 bulan! Selain bermanfaat untuk ibu, ASI juga mengandung semua zat gizi dan cairan yang dibutuhkan untuk memenuhi kebutuhan gizi bayi pada 6 bulan pertama kehidupan. ASI eksklusif adalah alami dan kontrapsesi metode yang efektif, asalkan bahwa kondisi terpenuhi seperti, bisa menyusui pada siang hari dan malam, perempuan yang belum mendapat haid lagi setelah melahirkan dan bayi belum mencapai usia 6 bulan. Namun, Manfaat Madu perempuan tidak bisa tahu persis kapan datangnya masa subur (ovulasi), yang pada waktu kehamilan itu kemungkinan dapat terjadi. Banyak ibu menyusui yang menggunakan kontrasepsi hormonal, terutama kombinasi estrogen dan progestogen. Sayangnya, menginditasikan bukti klinis bahwa pil kombinasi, memiliki efek negatif yang kecil terhadap laktasi. karena pil kombinasi dapat mengu...